Sunday, November 27, 2011

The Best Parts of My Week 11/21/11-11/25/11

Hi everyone,
   It was a short week due to the Thanksgiving holiday and Parent/Teacher Conferences.  I am always asking my students to show their "Attitude of Gratitude" so I thought I would show my gratitude this week as we celebrate Thanksgiving and pause to give thanks......
I am thankful for.....

.....the 50th day of school during which we celebrated with a 50's style Sock Hop!

.....the amazing colleagues that I have the pleasure of working with every day.

.....the hard working, curious, funny, talented, smart, helpful, caring students that I have the good fortune to be able to teach every day.

.....a wonderful gymnasium to teach in.

.....beautiful fields to play on.

.....terrific equipment to use that provides great learning experiences for my students.

.....a loving family that supports me in my work.

.....technology that I love to use every day!

.....a supportive administration that believes in the importance of Physical Education!

.....Fitness Frankie and Exercise Ernie!

.....Healthy Highway!

.....the many PE professionals that I have met on my journey.

.....the opportunity to learn and grow every day!!!

Thanks for reading about the "Best Parts of My Week!"

Learn more about our PE program by visiting the North Park PE Website!