Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Best Parts of My Week 11/14/11--11/18/11

Hi everyone,
     It was a week of challenges and triumphs.......and my friends and family supported me during both!

.....I spent most of the week at the NYS AHPERD Conference.  This conference is held annually and is a wonderful chance to learn new things and to grow professionally.  I was thrilled to be able to present several sessions at this conference with colleagues and I am always happy to meet new people and learn from their experiences as well.  This conference was special because I was honored to be receiving an award from NYS AHPERD.  From the beginning of the conference I felt welcome and special.  I had great fun with Fitness Frankie and Exercise Ernie at the conference too!  Everyone who meets them loves them!  They are truly ambassadors for healthy choices!  At the end of the conference, my friends and my family - my Pit Crew - helped me celebrate.  In fact, my two best friends surprised me by coming to the dinner unannounced!  It was an amazing surprise!


I hope you enjoyed the "Best Parts of My Week!"

Visit the North Park PE website  and the new North Park PE Website for more information about our program!